Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I love reading everyone's tags. It's interesting to find out unusual things about fellow stitchers and to find out I'm not the only crazy person out there. So here goes mine. Mylene tagged me to name 7 weird or random facts about myself .

First, the Rules:
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Second, 7 weird or random facts about me:

1. I have my own motorcycle that I love to ride.
2. I love to organize and label things. Office Depot is the greatest place on Earth.
3. I have been to Disney World/Land 9 times and would go 9 more. I love Mickey.
4. I love to do home improvement/ do-it-yourself projects. I'm pretty handy with a skil saw.
5. I'm obsessive about my calendar and planning. I'm so worried about forgetting something or double planning.
6. I have never met an ice cream I didn't like.
7. Right now I have 7 pairs of running shoes in my closet. Maybe I should use them more with all that ice cream.

I'm new to this blog thing, so I don't have 7 blogging friends that haven't been tagged yet. So here are the ones I know:

Sharon
Jen

1 comments:

Mylene said...

Great to read yours, Lisha.