Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cole's Quilt Finish


This is Brianna. I chose to stitch a square for her quilt. I've read her story and she seems like a very special sweet young lady. Very touching.
I finished her square last night and got it all washed, pressed, and ready to go today. I thought this pattern was so cute and cheery. I hope it makes her smile.

"A Happy Heart" Stoney Creek Collection 2008

Sunday we had our monthly "Stitching and a Movie" at Bridget's house. It was a lot of fun. We watched No Reservations with Katherine Zeta Jones. It was very good. Bridget gave everyone a little happy because she felt guilty about holding us up on our round robin rotation. But it was a very nice gift. Each one fit us perfectly. A cute tin pail, some floss, fabric and candy. What could be better?!


I also kitted up two more projects to start. I've been doing so many Christmas things, I wanted something more springy. So I got a Lizzy Kate June FlipIt to make into a needle book and another LK "Love Crazy" sampler. Just something fun to break things up. I got Theresa to order my fabric today for the Nora Corbett Reindeer. I can't wait to get started.

I've been working on the Santa Sleigh Ride. Had to fix a mess up, but I think I'm back on track. It's hard to skip a large area on linen over 2 threads. At least I have trouble with it. Started another ornament from the JCS 2007 ornament issue. "Winter Love" or something like that. Almost done. That's all for now. I must go stitch. I think I'm addicted. It's all I can think about. I haven't gotten anything else done lately. I need help.



5 comments:

Mylene said...

That is sure a very square you stitched. I am sure she'll love it.

Wonderful gifts received too. Enjoy!

Jen said...

Man, you sound very busy. I brought all of my stitching with me to work today. I need to work harder since you are beating me on completed projects.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your block is looking lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your encourgement on my scrapbook venture!

I have been looking through your posts here and see that you are doing a lot of great things. It's wonderful that you are stitching something for this young lady; Brianna. I have a daughter named Briana.

Your stitching get together sounds like fun. I love doing stuff like that myself.

Mylene said...

You've been tagged! Come visit me.