Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm So Excited




I've never been so excited about a start. I finally started the Santa Sleigh Ride by Mill Hill. It's not much, but it's a start. I started collecting supplies several months ago. First I found the perfect piece of fabric with help from my local "evil enabler," Theresa. It's a sparkly fabric with pinks and blues. Hard to see from the pic. It will look like snow. Then I started collecting all the beads. You have to take out a loan to afford all the beads and treasures for a Mill Hill design. I still haven't decided on all the treasures yet. Some I will substitute, some I won't use at all. I'll definitely keep updating my progress. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! It will be so pretty.

Mylene said...

A very good start, Lisha.
Thanks for stopping by at my blog and you are right it does feel great when a project is done, will work on it....